International Workshops: Angamardana Isha Hatha Yoga
1–2 Nov 2017
9-10 Dec 2017
2-3 Feb 2018
Program at a Glance:
8:30 AM-9:00 AM Registration
The programme is conducted by trained teachers.
Due to the nature of the programme, attendance on all 2 days is mandatory to fulfill the aims of the workshops. A wholesome vegetarian breakfast and lunch will be served (provided and included in the registration fee).
Participants are not required to have any previous background on Yoga.
By attending one of the workshops, participants will be able to continue the practice without any need for more courses.
Registration Fee; 150-190 Euro
Please check out the registration fee payment information here.
A discount on the programme is available to students, seniors and couples or groups of 2 or more.
To register, Please click here for registration form (Please choose for a discount on the registration form).
Age Restriction: 15 years and above
Conference Center KOPERNIKA ul. Copernicus 30
00-336 Warsaw, Poland
Workshops Venue (Conference Center KOPERNIKA ul. Copernicus 30 00-336 Warsaw, Poland)
- General Information
- International Workshops: Angamardana Isha Hatha Yoga (1-2 Nov. 2017)
- International Workshops: Angamardana Isha Hatha Yoga (9-10 Dec 2017)
- International Workshops: Agamardana Isha Hatha Yoga (2-3 Feb 2018)
- International Workshop: Effective Carrier Planning (ECP-2018) 1-5 July 2018
- Interntional Conference of Current Cancer Medicine (I4CM- 7 Sep 2017)
- International Conference of Equine Nutrition (I3CRA- 4 Dec 2017)
- International Conference of Antimicrobial Resistance (I3CMA- 14 Jan 2018)
- International Conference of Integrative, Traditional and Alternative Medicine (ICTAM- 1 Feb 2018)
- 2nd International Conference of Current Cancer Medicine (2nd I4CM-20 Feb 2018 Bodrum Turkey)
- International Conference of Medicinal Plants Research (ICMPR- 26 March 2018)